Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Week!

Well, for the most part our week has been uneventful. Tatum has been very sick all week... feverish, barely moving and not eating or drinking for several days. So I have just been confined to home trying to get Tatum better!! She has even missed school all week (even her class Valentine's party -which she was very upset about!).
But you know when she doesn't ask to have piggies put in her hair and when I made PINK cupcakes yesterday and she told me no thank you.... she is just not right!!

Chase (I love this child!!) has done his best this week!! As any good big brother would... the other day he told Tatum as he was leaving for school, "Well I am off Tatum -glad I am not sick cuz it is so boring to be sick and stay HERE all day!!" AAhhh Chase..my boy!!
Then, once again just yesterday morning Chase asked me if Tatum had eaten anything yet?? When I said no he goes..." You know Tatum, if you don't eat you will die!!" So precious!

Well luckily so far this morning she is looking up a bit!! We will see as the day goes on??

As for my well, and vocal child, Chase- I got to get out to his class Valentines party yesterday so here are some pics.....


I believe this next one may be right after the very loud intentional burp he let out!!
I love him!!

Luckily there were a lot of moms there so even though I was at the cupcake station I was able to float around a bit and get pictures!! I love getting to spend time with him in class!!



Just look at that little toothless smile!!

1 comment:

The Ricci's said...

Looks like you had fun in class! I am so glad Tatum is up and around again!!