Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Kid Updates...

Thought this was cool....
A neighbor took Chase and Tatum along with her kids to a Macy's store grand opening knowing they advertised free face painting. I was expecting them to come home with a little something on their cheeks but this was some amazing face painting!!


Of course Tatum is loving cupcake class each week.
Here she made some pretty cool penguins.



Okay- so now Tatum's newest addiction is hula hooping.
She and Chase have been crazy with the hula hoop and are both pretty good.
We have all been hula hooping around here lately!!


Ahhh..Santana...
This dog has me, Chase and Tatum all over her all of the time and she ignores the heck out of us. She heard Jim's voice coming out of the house the other day and started wagging her tail like crazy before she even saw him!!! Truely man's best friend???


Yes more cupcakes!!
We're having a birthday party for Tatum with friends on Saturday for her 5th birthday (still can't believe she will be 5) and thinking of having the kids make these same cupcakes.... they are too cute!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Tatum'll be 5 and we've never seen her! (or Chase) That's why the blog is so great - I feel like I'm really keeping track of them these days. You have a wonderful family!!
Love,
Mary Ann

Heather said...

I'm diggin the cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

5??? That is incredible! Has it been that long since we have seen you all?? Be sure to post pics of her b-day party (cupcakes and all!)! Happy Birthday Tatum!
Love,
Sarah

Sandy said...

I really love the cupcakes and can't wait to see the birthday girl!
:-D

Linda said...

Believe me...I am in shock too that Tatum is turning 5?? I swear she should still be just two! Chase shouldn't be any older then 5 and here he will be 7 in July. I don't know where the time is going??