Monday, October 3, 2011

Shadow a Student


We were able to come to lunch and stay the remainder of the school day to see what it is like for them.
It worked out perfectly!  I started with Chase while Jim went off with Tatum, then we swapped halfway through so we were able to spend time in both classes.
Luckily the kids still love having us with them :)

 Chase during reading time.  I got to watch them take a test too.  How I don't miss those days of setting up your folders all around you so no cheating.

Then on to Tatum's.....


Oh lucky me!  Tatum had PE during my time with her so parents got to do that as well.
It wasn't pretty when we had to do some sort of animal obstacle with them.

 Jim sent me a picture of he and Chase back in class together.


 Rope time!!!  


A few of the dads made it into an ego race to the top.
They were seriously into it.


Tatum somehow managed to be one of the few kids chosen for doing great in PE that day?


Just a cute shot of Tate ready for the bus the other morning......



 Our poor car.....

It is actually not ours anymore, we sold it about a month ago to a close neighbor.  I do, for some crazy reason, get attached to all of our cars and ridiculously even tear up when we get rid of them.  This one we still got to see every day but not for long.  Just the other night it got into a wreck and it is a complete total.


 Just amazing to think this was our meticulous, spotless little car?


Chaser ready for football the other day.
He is really starting to get the hang of tackle and loving it!!
As hard as it is for me to watch him out there with kids getting hurt like crazy, I am so proud him!!


No comments: