Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Peek at Our Easter with Family......

Okay so this is the day before Easter and you can't tell by the picture but it is POURING rain!! All of the moms were concerned the kids would get sick or slip while all of the dads were chanting "now this is football weather!!"?? Quite a sight!


Easter...



Easter at Grandma's


Chase was ready for an egg hunt however Tatum is just a bit slower.
I was able to get his picture with everyone while Tatum was still getting her shoes on.




Get ready... here comes an entire Fieg-Grisham family photo album...



(I love this picture how Tatum is holding Chase's hand and smiling at him)



Tatum has been on me to have a puppy cake for her birthday but I wasn't going to give in and make a whole cake.
So here is the cake I finally gave in and made for her....
I am such a sucker for her little face!!
She did actually help me and come up with some of the ideas for the cake.



She did absolutely love it!!!


Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

The Ricci's said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the dog cake. And guess what? Sam wants one too! So.... what are you doing in August? Oh yea, you can't show off those skills and not get an order!