With Jim and the kids home for Labor Day we went Rock Climbing at a big indoor place in Tempe.
We all loved it!!
Chase started out cautious and nervous...who knew??
It was a long way up but he quickly got the hang of it.
Chase started out cautious and nervous...who knew??
It was a long way up but he quickly got the hang of it.
Jim and I had a few shots at it ourselves.
The kids did not like waiting for us though so we mostly let them do it.
We made it to the top too :)
Here Jim is like.... you are paying attention right?? Are you ready to help lower me or what?? (It always took me a few minutes to remember what I was supposed to do to start lowering) I got him!
Fun Day!!
Tatum's take on it... She said it was even better than PE at school!!
Tatum's take on it... She said it was even better than PE at school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment