Friday, October 3, 2008

Leave it to Daddy's Incapabilities...



So anyone who knows Tatum fully expects her to have her shoes on the wrong feet and knows better than to correct her and knows she will have pig tails every day! Tatum comes first thing to me every morning and demands that the pig tails be put in. There are days when her eyes aren't even fully open yet and she hit's me with "I want piggies". Of course there is no detering her from what she wants. I have tried buying cute bows, barrettes, anything to mix it up a bit. Piggies is what she wants every day!! Now I go off to fondant cake class the other night so daddy is with the kids. They get a bath and she demands her piggies. Now Jim can't do her hair to save his life so he tells her he can't do piggies but he feels confident in a ponytail. So she takes what she can get and was apparently impressed so now asks for that every other day??? So here she is in what she calls a "big bow" completely happy with daddy's alternate hairstyle. Who knew??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Jim is to be commended for putting in the ponytail. If I did it, the bow would fall off within 5 min.