Our kick off to Halloween starts with a week long of fun!!
I am co-homeroom mom with a friend of mine for Tatum's Kindergarten class and we got to plan the Halloween party for the class with different fun centers for them to do.
I am co-homeroom mom with a friend of mine for Tatum's Kindergarten class and we got to plan the Halloween party for the class with different fun centers for them to do.
Had a great time with Tatum and her sweet class!!
All of the kids in her class are pretty well behaved this year and so cute!
She loves the animals!
I saw one of these little guys jump up on a girl so we quickly moved along in the goat pen...
The kids got to pick their own pumpkin.
She was very selective and so proud of her little pumpkin!!
When I got back fro the field trip with the Kindergartners I went into Chasers class for his Halloween party!
Tatum giggles at this picture of Chasers looking at his spider hat creation :)
I did the bingo table and always get a kick out of talking to Chase and all of his friends!!
They are so animated and fun in 2nd grade!
Finally from school we went to dance class where they were able to wear their costumes.
Tatum has been very excited for this!!
This will be her last class at this location. They move into a brand new studio starting Monday. We can't wait to see what it is like!!
Can't wait for tonight's trick-or-treating fun!!!
We still need to get our pumpkins carved today before our flag football game.
Then on to tonight for trick-or-treating and block party with the neighbors!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment