Apparently Spring Break has caused some craziness in our kids!!
They have been on me to let them get in the pool this week.
Now, well it is 85 degrees during the day and quite nice and warm, the lows at night are still in the 50's much like what the temperature of the pool feels like! (I don't know the accurate temp of the pool because the kids break all of our pool thermometers but I do know it is way cold!!)
They have been on me to let them get in the pool this week.
Now, well it is 85 degrees during the day and quite nice and warm, the lows at night are still in the 50's much like what the temperature of the pool feels like! (I don't know the accurate temp of the pool because the kids break all of our pool thermometers but I do know it is way cold!!)
Even the dog who gets in the pool all winter long to drink pool water thought they were nuts!!
She waited out on the step for them to swim in and get her tennis ball out.
They both eventually JUMPED in??
Totally crazy!!
Totally crazy!!
2 comments:
I refuse to get in water less than 85 degrees. It looks cold in the pictures. But when you're kids...you'll swim in anything just to go swimming!
I am with you Heather! My parents claim I did this when I was a kid? For sure now I won't go in until at least June!!!
Post a Comment