Friday, December 19, 2008

Daddy's Birthday and More!!

Celebrated Daddy's Birthday last night!

The kids are a bit into Birthday parties.... Chase asked me if I had goody bags for them??


Tatum has had a lot of fun this week....
Here she is helping me bake for her 3 preschool teachers!



She had pajama day at school on Wednesday.
She was so excited to wear her puppy pjs to school!!


Dance class on Thursday.
Tatum had to practice all of her moves before we left the house!!


I love her look with her leotard and boots on!! She wears it so confidently!!
Even poses with her barbies on the way out!!


Chase made and wrapped a special ornament for Jim and I and he couldn't wait any longer to give it to us.... he opened it before school this morning so he could get it on the tree!!

1 comment:

The Ricci's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! When we get back, we need to celebrate with an adult dinner! Wish we could be there! Tatum could not be cuter! OMG! Looks like she had a good week.