Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Day of School!!

Tatum and I spent a little time with Chase for his Christmas party and book exchange with his class. He even let her help him a bit with the bag he is decorating. He was actually proud to have his little sister there in his classroom?? Every so often they have their happy moments together and it makes me smile!!


Then we were off to Tatum's preschool for a Holiday singing performance...
I offered to pull Chase out of school to join us, but he loves being at school and didn't want to miss his own classroom fun!!


She has been practicing in our house the past few weeks in preparation for her big show!! She has been singing continuously "Tinker Bell" (Jingle Bells) and "Frosting the Snowman" ... so cute!!!


Loving her candy cane treat after the performance!!


Grandma and Grandpa Grisham and Grandpa Fieg were able to come see the show!!



Now the real fun begins ... keeping them from being bored at home while they are off school for Christmas break!!! Luckily Christmas is almost here!! They can't wait!!

1 comment:

The Ricci's said...

So cute. I wish I could have seen Tatum's performance! Frosting the Snowman... That's great! Sorry we are not there to fill up some time with school off. Just a few more days and you will be Wii'd out. Trust me! We are still Wii-ing in Rochester! keep the updates comin! We like to keep in touch even when we are across the country.